● What are some moments in your career that you're particularly proud of?
○ I feel proud when I see my colleagues who are 1 generation younger than me being able to execute with passion and precision. It’s not easy to pass over the passion and the attention to the details …
● What inspired you to pursue a career in bartending, and how did you develop your distinctive style?
○ The curiosity and the certainty for making new things happen inspired me… you must be creative for several solutions you’ll have to put in place throughout the years.
● As an internationally renowned bartender, how do you see the growth of non-alcoholic beverages worldwide influencing the industry, and how have you embraced their versatility in your craft, particularly when it comes to incorporating Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0% into your cocktail creations and events?
○ Every Year, they are rising more and more up… alcohol isn’t the main ingredient; the passion, the people you surround yourself with who you share every moment… these are the ingredients for a true drinking experience
● As the owner of Barcelona bar Slips, what sets it apart from other bars and contributes to its success?
○ SIPS is a small bar where the human factor comes in first place… the sensibility for the small details, the delicacy of the flavours…
● Could you give us a sneak peek into the philosophy behind "The Art of Shaking" training program for bartenders? What key skills or techniques does it focus on?
○ TAOS is the fruit of 20 years of experience in technique and philosophy for the creative minds behind the bar… it’s a course that can literally “reorganize” your thoughts in a way that you can finally turn your ideas into a real drinking experience. The course is due to release the second season of topics such as “Know your worth,” “Cocktail techniques,” and “Systematic creativity for the menu making.“
● How do you approach the integration of Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0% into your biggest events, ensuring it maintains the same superior taste as the original and beloved Peroni Nastro Azzurro while also catering to the growing demand for non-alcoholic beverages worldwide and the versatility they offer, allowing people to Live Every Moment?
○ The product speaks for its own… the audience loves it; the taste is magic. This is Peroni Nastro Azzurro’s biggest innovation to date, with technology developed to ensure Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0%’s taste is aligned with Peroni Nastro Azzurro. This technology allows the signature base recipe and ingredients of Peroni Nastro Azzurro to be used, and only after the characteristic aroma and taste profile of Peroni Nastro Azzurro is fully developed is the alcohol gently removed to deliver the same crisp and refreshing Italian taste.
● In your opinion, what are the essential qualities that every great bartender should possess?
○ Having self-criticism
○ Fearless from judgements
● How do you go about creating unique and innovative cocktail recipes? Is there a particular process you follow?
○ We have developed what we call “systematic creativity, “ also explained on The Art of Shaking” website… it uses a logical analysis… therefore, anyone can develop its own creativity in an organized way…
● Are there any cocktail trends or ingredients that you find particularly exciting or intriguing right now?
○ The use of enzymes for transforming flavours… we are turning donuts into sweet honey that tastes like a freshly cooked donut… it’s the principle of the Amylase… it’s incredible!
● What advice would you give to someone looking to open their own bar or pursue a career in the hospitality industry?
○ Know your numbers and rehearse every possible scenario… lead by the emotions but compare them with some data.
● What are some common mistakes or misconceptions people have about bartending, and how would you address them, considering the rising popularity of non-alcoholic alternatives and the importance of creating inclusive and enjoyable experiences for all customers?
○ Most bartenders create drinks thought to please the bartender's palate… instead we must aim to please the general public palate… proving that incredible flavour combinations can become the next trend.
● Could you share some insights into the role of Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0% in creating a sophisticated and stylish atmosphere at major events like the Canadian Grand Prix and how it enhances the overall experience for attendees who wish to indulge in a non-alcoholic option that still embodies the essence of Peroni Nastro Azzurro?
○ Peroni Nastro Azzurro% and Aston Martin F1 present a super-premium partnership where passion, elegance, and style combine. In the third year of the partnership, the two brands have synergized to bring fans an exceptional experience, both on and off the track. By tapping into key moments like the Canadian Grand Prix, Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0% demonstrates how to live as many moments as possible, showcasing how you can still enjoy the superior Italian taste of Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0% without compromise. PNA 0.0% has proven to be the quintessential element for an unforgettable night out with your friends… we are Italian, and we like to share the passion for what we do… Salute!